Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag

Options
  • 26-04-2004 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I don’t know if this is the right place to post but I’ve posted it on a few forums to get the best result.

I wonder if anybody can help me. I’m organising a Stag’s for my mate (I’m the Best Man) in August/September and I’m looking for ideas and suggestions as what to do. I was thinking about maybe doing Quad-biking or something like that, I’m not really into paintballing as we’ve all done it before, but I’m totally up for and suggestions, especially if someone has done the activity themselves. We’re all from Dublin so we’ll be looking to head down the country somewhere. The thing is though, as we’ll be heading down from Dublin we’d need the Quad-Biking place or whatever it ends up being, to be close to a fairly lively town for obvious reasons.

I’d be REALLY grateful for any help with this, websites of adventure sports places and the like. I’ve done a Google but didn’t have a lot of luck.

Thanks in Advance,

B.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭ReefBreak

Lahinch Surf School would be a great laugh, if everyone in your group can swim. Like anywhere, try and avoid mentioning that you're on a stag weekend.

Advertisement