Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Other Side of the bed!

Options
  • 26-04-2004 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

Has anyone seen this? I didn't even know it was a musical in advance and began to get that queasy 'Easter Parade' feeling during the preceeding directors chat.
    What an enjoyable film though! Everyone in the cinema was laughing along. Cool experience.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Saw it yesterday and yeah, everyone was laughing there too - was it the same showing as I (Sunday @ 15:50, UGC)? The songs were pretty rubbish but the general good mood of the cinema audience made me laugh throughout and enjoy myself a lot more than I expected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 mosadit

The songs are very popular in Spain and they are not suppose to be really great! Actually it is a pity that none knows about that music... it would be different recognise it.

I liked the film anyway and I had a very good time... and felt very nostalgic... for the first time in the last year I decided that I want to go back to Spain!!!

Advertisement