Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Fast 2 Furious 3 !!!

Options
  • 26-04-2004 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

yep...

thats right...number three should be in the cinemas near the end of the year supposedly...

Brian is gone this time and Torreto is back in the game....going to the core of street racing....japan....to rescue a friend in need.....you can fill in the blanks yourself (has to race the boss to get him back..yada yada)

brian just makes a quick appearence but thats it...sorry ladies :(

but woohoo..cant wait! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Torreto is Vin Diesel right?

God it sounds crap.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

alright!

the first two were just fantastic I love the subtlety and the way it played-down everything. it wasn't tacky or cliched it was well acted superbly written and truly a tremendous piece of cinema history

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭mudflapgirl

Originally posted by smiaras
    We really do need [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] tags on boards. God Vin Diesel seems to be clutching at straws these days

yes we do......(need sarcasm tags).........though i'll still end up watching it....

do we need 3 fast 3 furious though?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

A Man Apart wasn't the best movie ever, admittedly, but xXx was OK for a brain free bond clone, and I'm still optimistic that Riddick will be good. either that or he's going to destroy his career completely with it, and end up doing cameo's on Sky+ adverts! :D

• Advertisement

xXx was terrible.
    Pitch Black 2 might turn out alright though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

ewwwwwww :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Originally posted by Teddi
    but woohoo..cant wait! :)
    You're the same one who wants to buy pre-ripped jeans, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

Didn't think the first one was much and i thought that the second one was ok.

So i don't know how this one will turn out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Originally posted by Kain
    Didn't think the first one was much and i thought that the second one was ok.

So i don't know how this one will turn out.

i think it fairly obvious it will be the exact same crap

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Teddi

drunk..wtf is that suppose to mean???....

i already got guff off people about that and got out of proportion..jesas

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭weemcd

gays you need to relax, nobody is making you see this film. its clearly a teen movie for petrol heads and it doesnt try to be anything different. The films are good for what they claim to be "does what it says on the tin etc." you know the whole adrenalin thing, the sfx in the other films was amazing, and the cars were teh cool

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

Originally posted by Mordeth
    alright!

the first two were just fantastic I love the subtlety and the way it played-down everything. it wasn't tacky or cliched it was well acted superbly written and truly a tremendous piece of cinema history

/me applauds. Funniest post i've seen in a while :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Grom

knockaround boys was **** as well/

Hate the diesel pleb

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

They're not going to call it 2 Fast 2 Furious 3 are they? Makes even less sense than the last title. Or even I Still Know What You Did Last Summer (which if the trailer was correct seemed to refer to the summer before last)

Yeah, I'm a pedant, sue me.

Better than The Fastest And The Furious, er -nest I suppose though.

One of the lads was thinking of going to the first one. Told him it was the same as Point Break. Same premise, same beginning, stupid name for the sympathetic bad guy in both, same ending but cars instead of surf boards plus Jordana Brewster. Vroom vroom. It was adapted from a magazine article by Ken Li for crying out loud.

No chance of setting the third one in planes or outer space or something? Because that would be really kewl.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Kersh

The only good thing about them films is the cars, and some of the girls. I love my cars, so Ill watch the film. For the cars...:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

fast3r and furious3r (im guessing at the title) will kickstart the franchise again (im guessing again)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Kalina

The only good things about The Fast and the Furious was Paul Walkers looks and some nice cars.. though maybe that's all that was intended. I haven't seen 2 Fast 2 Furious, so don't know what the 3rd one will be like. It'll keep the car fans happy at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

vin diesel is a disgraceful actor. i've seen very few of his films and any i have seen i haven't seen in full because he's too annoying to watch. and the director... isn't that the guy who directed torque? a movie who's best review was "this was clearly directed by a man who never wants to direct again"...

and the fast & the furious series is a cash in... nothing else. it's a joke. all the fans seem to have their caps pointed skyward and a joint hanging out of their mouths.

anyone who buys a nice car and puts a gucci interior in with subwoofers that'd rival any rock festival, advertises car peripherals on the side panels with stupid stickers and sticks neon lights all over the place needs to be shot in the face.

call my a cynic but i think this movie will suck.
    kthxby :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

They're just working on a script at the moment. I haven't heard any news confirming Diesel or anything.

http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial.asp?obj_id=41064&aff_id=0&this_cat=Development+Heck

Couldn't be worse then the 2nd film. That had to be the ugliest Oriental chick I've ever set my pervy little eyes on.

• Advertisement

A Man Apart and Knockaround Guys were both made years ago and only released because of Diesels new found fame. A Man Apart was totally reshot because of preview audiances. The original is a far better film.

The Chronicles of Riddick looks fantastic, so fingers crossed.

How cant you not respect Diesel, hes an actor who refused to shoot scenes because his co star was only earning a fraction of what he was recieving. And she was an oscar winner.

On the other hand it had Eva Mendes who is hot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Teddi

ooooh....homer dribble....eva mendes...mmmm

yea....sooki??

she was boot!!!.....uhhhh....thats supermodels for ya...scrawny..uhh :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

Originally posted by Teddi
    yea....sooki??
    she was boot!!!.....uhhhh....thats supermodels for ya...scrawny..uhh :(
    She was f*cking what?
    There is no way in hell that ugly yoke is a supermodel and its not the scrawniness that bothered me. Its how horrible her face is. I've seen car crash victims with nicer features then her.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,481 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Originally posted by XCRichard
    She was f*cking what?
    There is no way in hell that ugly yoke is a supermodel and its not the scrawniness that bothered me. Its how horrible her face is. I've seen car crash victims with nicer features then her.

it's called heroine chic, apparently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Kalina

Originally posted by projectmayhem

call my a cynic but i think this movie will suck.
    kthxby :D

Nah, I wouldn't call you a cynic, you're more than likely right!! :)

Advertisement