Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ripped Jeans?

Options
  • 25-04-2004 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

hey..

i was wondering where i can buy ripped jeans??.....kinda designery types..

ive looked everywhere and cant find em anywhere.....ya know....a rip below the ass......some frazzled areas etc...

anyone know where i can ge them?
    :confused::D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Rip them yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

oh my god ! I always thought they were just for show , didnt know people actually bought them....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i'll bet this is the look your going for:

goorin-miss-behavin.jpg

and

Velvet%20Jacket-b.jpg

and

2ce27190_main.jpg

and

yohjiyamamoto-aa.jpg

and

diesel-wish.jpg

if so, apply here.

if jeans are ripped, they should be so with age.

apologies for rant.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I wonder do they charge extra for the rips?

Roffle @ fashion victims

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Shít I appear to have taken a wrong turn and ended up in the fashion board

John

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

on the topic of ripped jeans,

i saw some chick walking into college the other day with a huge rip on the ass of her jeans... u could see her left asscheek and some slllllllexy underwear...

anyone see this sort of thing?

i like it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Originally posted by chump

i saw some chick walking into college the other day with a huge rip on the ass of her jeans... u could see her left asscheek and some slllllllexy underwear...

i like it

thats sounds really nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭mudflapgirl

dear god I didn't know you could buy them pre-ripped for you?

*shudder*

does that mean the hubby is in fashion again? :p he can rip a pair of jeans in less than a week with his job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Originally posted by ferdi
    i'll bet this is the look your going for:

goorin-miss-behavin.jpg

and

Velvet%20Jacket-b.jpg

and

2ce27190_main.jpg

and

yohjiyamamoto-aa.jpg

and

diesel-wish.jpg

if so, apply here.

if jeans are ripped, they should be so with age.

apologies for rant.

Hehe classic. man you totally hit the nail on the head with that post.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Yea, it seems to be the fashion in england that burds buy jeans, then rip the **** out of them..... ass and high up on the legs seems to be the order of the day. I'm not complaining tbh

John

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Trix

Originally posted by uberwolf
    thats sounds really nice.

you sound like your rubbing your thighs and drooling at the thoughts of ass baring chicks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Originally posted by mudflapgirl
    does that mean the hubby is in fashion again? :p he can rip a pair of jeans in less than a week with his job.

Is his name Bruce Banner by any chance? I think he might be lying about his 'job'.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Originally posted by Trix
    you sound like your rubbing your thighs and drooling at the thoughts of ass baring chicks.

not quite, but I applaud her efforts and would encourage others to follow suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭mudflapgirl

Originally posted by Exit
    Is his name Bruce Banner by any chance? I think he might be lying about his 'job'.

No, no greenie fits or anything :) just a lot of hard pysical labour (I know I've seen) - amazing really - men working for the ESB who do hard work - hahaha! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭gucci

usually what happens me is,i buy a nice pair of jeans,then the first night i wear them out,get rotten drunk and fall over on way home...he presto,jeans fooked.used to end up wearing them to work/college,now they appear to be in fashion....?

what about when the between the leg region wears out,is that in fashion too?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,171 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Please god let it be so... it'd mean I could wear my favourite jeans outside the house again!

Anyone else got those kind of jeans? The ones that are in tatters but are just so comfy you keep em for days when you know you'll just be farting about the house?

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Ripped jeans? I say nay! Surely you can find better things to wear?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

My jeans are usually ripped to sh*t, so its good to know people think its fashionable, rather than me being poor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭colincarnate

Originally posted by Giblet
    so its good to know people think its fashionable, rather than me being poor.

preachin' to the choir here, that coupled with the smoking ban; i've been wearing the same clothes for ages :D

that post by the Ferdi lad, top class. Although i like the thread starter guy for posting it as it reminds me of me going into other kind of shops and asking for basically celebrity/rock star equivilant goods

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Originally posted by Lump
    Yea, it seems to be the fashion in england that burds buy jeans, then rip the **** out of them..... ass and high up on the legs seems to be the order of the day. I'm not complaining tbh

Depends on what girls are wearing them tbh :p
    But it makes more sense to buy em and ripp em yourself that way you can do it the way ya like to, heh never knew people bought them pre-ripped

I guess the 80's style is really making a comeback big time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭honeymonster

Originally posted by chump

i like it

I've seen that loads a times in Trinity but I do BESS,

surprise suprise :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Lainey

try river island.. friend of mine got a pair in there last week.. not ripped right on the ass though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Teddi

thanx lainey.....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Topshop/topman, got a pair of designedly dirty ripped jeans for a fiver, good for painting and the odd GNR tribute night

Advertisement