Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SandWITCH

Options
  • 25-04-2004 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

I am sure some boardsters will back me up on this issue, that is, the way one cannot go into a petrol station, newsagent deli and buy a ready made sandwich that does NOT have mayonnaise on it. I don’t like mayo and when I am in a hurry and would like to pick up a quick bite to eat cannot get a ready made S/W without mayo anywhere.

Anyone else find this annoying?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Quite a lot of the one you get in statoil Fairplays don't have mayo on them. I work in one and I always get annoyed that there is butter layered on the sandwitches and no mayo.....

John

BTW, this is a **** thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

i sometimes buy sambo's in texaco on the way to work and ive never had mayo in them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

Quite a lot of the one you get in statoil Fairplays don't have mayo on them

Interesting.
    I always get annoyed that there is butter layered on the sandwitches and no mayo...

Very Interesting.
    BTW, this is a **** thread.

Maybe to you but I have learned something and that is to try Fairplay s/w. Maybe I should have posted in Food / Drink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭catspring

this isn't entirely true.
    i used to work for a company who mass-produced sandwiches for sale in shops (i say this with an overwhelming sense of pride) and they didn't all have mayo in them...
    spar do sandwiches without mayo...
    this is a bit of a rubbish thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Give me back the thirty seconds I just wasted reading your crappy post please.

Only jokin, why not get a fresh sandwich,tis much nicer anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

if ye are ever in clonmel go to dicks deli the sambos there are the best anywhere
    *this is not advertising it is just my opinion*

Advertisement