Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Constructive Advice wanted :P

Options
  • 25-04-2004 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭

Again i wish to use and abuse you fine people of boards.ie for advice on my current situation.

I've got few friends (4, which is how i like it to be honest) but alas one of my closest friends moved to the uk a few days ago. I could ring him up and within minutes be doing something where as with the others i always have to arrange the day before. It was handy because there is alot of friction within my household and it was handy for just getting out for a few hours. There is also the fact that i have no true drive to see my other friends or even my close friend i've only ever used them as a means to an end or relieving stress ( i realise that is mean but hey i'm honest).

I also move next thursday to a new house which is 40 miles from the city centre, which sucks obviously. One of my friends move back to Belfast in a month as well. My idea was to either go and live with a guy i know in brazil for a few months or get a job and move out. I am prone to social anxiety and depression so the whole distant thing kinda messes my head up a bit.

Any tips on keeping my head above water/future etc ?

ya i know i sound like an emo bitch ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭ronano

Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt
    Be happy for him. He chose a better life.

Was that a reflection on me ?
    reflection on ireland ?

Anyhow i am happy for him but you know it's just for 6 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭ronano

Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt
    I dunno. Tell us a bit about yourself.

lol then it wasn't a reflection on me, i wanted to know if it was how he got it from the text

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

I suggest you post on PI. I doubt merc_tilt acting the muppet is doing you any good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

In all seriousness, getting out of Ireland in the first place would be a step in the right direction.

Advertisement