Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Translate This

Options
  • 23-04-2004 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Would somebody be so kind as to translate this

I don't know what she wrote - so I'm going unregged for this...

MoJoJo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Zion

Did you get this from someone that you know or just some girl you met in a night club? I presume you get a bit of an idea with the heart in the middle ;) and the phone number on top. If you want me to pm you with the translation instead of posting here say so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MoJoJo

You can post here if ya want :)

Wouldn't want to annoy the curious, Chinese illiterate majority here on boards, of whom I count myself.

Yeah - I got from this from a girl far, far away in the weirdest situation one could hope? to find oneself....

I know this is going to be embarassing but post up the translation anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Zion

Alright so, here it is:

"The girl's name"/Telephone number: 136xxxxxxx

For you: I love you, hope we'll have a chance to meet again.
    Good bye, I'm leaving.

BTW, welcome to Boards :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MoJoJo

Thanks Zion :)

Ha, ha. Cute.

You should have have seen us - Not a word of common language just pointing at words on a page. I took the boat out of Chingqing for Yichang the next morning...

MoJoJo

Advertisement