Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The not so Final Solution....

Options
  • 23-04-2004 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

This guy makes a strange point....
    Yet it also makes some sense

Click here

Read it before roasting me...... ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Only an American would put Fidel Castro in the same context as Stalin and Hitler. This is the problem with the internet - any moron can post something. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,141 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

a Nuke The Whales exclusive idea: Clone Hitler

not exactly an exclusive - they did it in the boys from Brazil...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

Link is brokey, and if this is goona some nut job sayin hitler was great or something ya can keep it!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

And if we need an american to test things on, clone Bush or one of his cronies. No one would mind them being killed I'm sure:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Pointless, your environment as you grow up helps to determine your character in life. By cloning some one you are only making a copy of that person. Emotionally they could be different people. Physically they will look the same but the mind and taughts would be different.
    I support cloning for medical research. But to clone some evil person from the past and use his body to harvest organs isn't right. If a Hitler clone was let to live until adult age there is no guarantee that he would try to rid the world of Jews and anyone else that he didn't like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by davidwwalsh
    Only an American would put Fidel Castro in the same context as Stalin and Hitler. This is the problem with the internet - any moron can post something. :rolleyes:

They say that americans have no sense of irony. They have clearly never met DavidWalsh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Who the smeg is David Walsh????

Are those my feet???

I like cake!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

PLAYED JOSEPH YOU FUNNY MAN.

Advertisement