Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats it called ??

Options
  • 22-04-2004 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭

Whats the name of the song that has these ltrics in it.

" I cant live my... i cant live life this way"

it's only out the last week or so.

I think this is the right place to post it,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Dilated Peoples feat. Kanye West - This Way

off the album Neighbourhood Watch

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Thanks.,

I heard it om the way to work and got it then :0

thanks anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I like that track... But I liked "Worst comes to worst" but hated Expansion Team... Is Neighborhood watch any better?

Haven't heard it yet, tis in the post.
    Expansion Team is a good album imo. There's only a couple of tracks on it I don't like.
    The Platform is good aswell. I dunno which I prefer. Possibly The Platform but I haven't listened to it in ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

NW is a lot better than ET,

Expansion team seemed a lot less focused,more like a random collection of singles than an albulm,
    NW is a lot tighter with fewer colaborations from gueststar rappers,allowing the group greater creative control in the overall product

• Advertisement

ET hasn't many collaborations.
    It only has 3. Hardly overwhelming. Although I agree with it being a bit random, and it does have a lot of songs that sound like singles but that isn't always a bad thing.

The only song I don't really like is Trade Money, the rest are pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

Babu is class...get 'The World Famous Beat Junkies' Volumes I-III, classics...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭johnor

I only got NW, but i think i prefare ET at the moment, so many great songs on it...maybe NW needs more time, the sound seems to be a lot different on it, theres almost no stratching on it where as the et was full of good tracks with straching on em.
    Got Kanye west's album too, tis a cracker at the moment some very good tracks, alot of skits tho....what is ti with hiphop albums and skits?

john

Originally posted by Klimseven
    Babu is class...get 'The World Famous Beat Junkies' Volumes I-III, classics...

Haven't seen them anywhere.
    Play.com doesn't have them either and have a decent enough Hip-Hop selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Yeah, what IS up with all the skits? Word of Mouf had some funny ones but I can't really remember going "Wow, now that's a great skit" after any others.. Lets get free's opener was a cracker though (excuse the pun).. There was 'H-O-E' on Ryde or Die 2... but then again I was about 13 when I got that...

• Advertisement

College Dropout has a few skits.
    Although I actually do find them funny enough. The one about getting the degrees makes me laugh every time.

"No I've never had sex, but I get comfort in the fact I have my degrees.
    A girl comes up to me and says you know what's sexy and I say no I don't but I bet I could count up the change in your purse really quick"

And the Bamboo skit on Speakerboxx when his son is singing The Whole World is funny too.

Most other ones suck ass though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

^^^ Makaveli, you can't buy those BeatJunkies mixtapes afaik...I got them off a mate from Germany. I think you can download them...

Advertisement