Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer Available

Options
  • 22-04-2004 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Drummer available to join an already formed band.
    looking for something melodic yet catchy... Im dublin based, 22 yrs old, lots of experience in gigging and recording.
    influ's include: sigur ros, the smiths, interpol, mars volta, brmc, blondie, most irish singer s/writers etc...
    ive been in too many bands that play on the whole 4/4 straight rock n roll bands and well, my ears are tired...
    thanks 4 reading..
    mark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 tossturn

Hi , we are looking for a drummer, in Dublin
    please listen to www.sheen.it
    2 mp3 there
    or if you want we can meet and I'll give you a cd
    influneces: smiths, joy division...
    write me for more info at

loremarra@hotmail.com

thanks
    bye

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭turnback

I'm currently looking for a new drummer, as our current one is a bit un professional. Anyway, let me know at backwardrevolver@hotmail.com
    thanks.
    PS our music is how you describe - theres nothing 4/4 about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kheed

hey,
    if you've not found a band yet, we're looking for a drummer. we play mostly acoustic tunes at the moment with some djembe drums and badhran all original songs. Our line up is 2 acoustic guitars, bass guitar violin and vocals. Our lead guitar player is leaving the country for a few months and we hope to find a drummer while he is away and continue with us when he returns. we range in age from 22 to 30+ and all have gigging/recording experience we definitely are not looking for a metal drummer, just someone with ryhthm and imagination and subtelty.
    influences include pearl jam, neil young, kila, dirty 3, redneck manifesto, tool, slint explosions in the sky.....could go on all day
    a couple of our tunes are here, www.bebo.com/Entheosmusic or www.myspace.com/entheosinfo
    we've recently played a couple of gigs in the village and have a demo ready to launch.if you're interested drop me a mail to boddahdidit@yahoo.com
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

It's a 4yo thread genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

I was thinking that was a bizzare amount of drummers suddenly posting ads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭davemcgeown

hey.,we're an indie rock band (all 21) ., our drummer is leaving the country so we're looking for some1 to replace him., we gig at the least once every 2 weeks around dublin., we have our own practice space in templeogue
    here's some (rough) home demo's on our bebo page
    http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=6257316809
    contact dave on 0863536891 or mail the bebo page if your interested

Advertisement