Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searchlights over the City

Options
  • 22-04-2004 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

So,
    the other evening i was coming from home back to Dublin via Ashbourne and i noticed two , what i thought to be searchlights over the city. I followed them but could not find them and put it down to tiredness and left it at that.
    Last night i was out on the balcony looking at all the world when i noticed about 20 searchlights over the city. They seemed to be going in random directions and was pretty cool looking.

After researching it this morning i found this site www.dublinelevation.net . It seems that it is part of the EU 2004 thingy but the great thing is that you can make your own design with the 22 searchlights and it will be displayed for 14 seconds when your turn comes!!!

Also i am sure it will help the snipers pick out the wombles on mayday.....

M

Comments

Advertisement