Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardai Training rates of pay

Options
  • 21-04-2004 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows if you get paid when you are training for the garda siochana? know someone that mite be interested but it doesnt give anything bout it on the site.. just rates of pay after so many years of service....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Its around 120 a week i think when you are in training college for the phase 1. Once you go out in phase 2 (3 month period in a station) it goes up to something like 200. Then drops again for phase three when you are at college again. There is 5 phases altogether, but this may have changed slightly.

About 4 good mates have gone through it in the past 4 years so if you need specifics, I will try my best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

Thanks for the reply.. i wasnt sure if there was a salary for trainees... any info you could get would be great PM me or whatever :)

thanks again...

Advertisement