Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for a report ?

Options
  • 21-04-2004 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭

I've got to do this report for communications, you know the whole shabang appendix/reference/biblo/intro/conclusion/recommendations

I was thinking of doing on deep sea fisheries and the impact the last 30 years has had on it. It has to be a mere 1000 words, i'm open to all easy ideas :P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

The Aftermath of Goatse.cx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭ronano

Got to be irish related ish, WAS HE IRISH ?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

€ircon and their various crimes?

ripoffireland and irelandoffline should provide most of the info you need ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭KlodaX

the social impact of mobile phones ... you know the whole 'text age' and what not... do a bit on the history of phones ... teenage lingo though out the years... 'rad, dude, like totally, NOT!'... nd nw tis lke ttlly diff .. no face to face communication...
    easier to say what they want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by ronano
    Got to be irish related ish, WAS HE IRISH ?
    alright then, how about the bizzare phenomena of posters on boards.ie with sand in their vagina

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭ronano

Originally posted by tman
    alright then, how about the bizzare phenomena of posters on boards.ie with sand in their vagina

Meow

Advertisement