Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betting wise-who to win Chelsea or Monaco

Options
  • 20-04-2004 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Betting wise-who to win Chelsea or Monaco, cant make up my mind....

Chelsea 15/8
    Monaco 11/8

Monaco have a good recored at home and gallas and Duff are out for Chelsea along with a few doubtfuls and that Morientes loooks harmful

Any ideas??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭smoke

Yeah, obviously the odds reflect the missing players and Monacos great game in the last round and so Chelsea have better odds.

I still think Chelsea are the bet. You can thank me later;)

And the low payback on Monaco isn't worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Monaco were impressive against Réal Madrid but lets not forget Madrid are fecking useless at the back.

tough call as you say. i'll just sit down and watch it

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Did you see them against Deportivo?

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭dwayneburke

its too close as far as im concerned may just bite the bullet and hope chelski pull a rabbit outta the hat....15/8 looks kinda tempting...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Have to go with my heart and hope Chelsea win, I'd kind of fancy them as this game should be right up their path.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I can see Monaco winning by a 2 goal margin. Monaco (-1) at 16/5 is my bet or Monaco to win 2-0 at 17/2 (or Monaco to win by 2 goals at 9/2). Paddy Power are offering 25/1 for Joe Cole to be fouled inside the box for a penalty, i might stick a euro on that too.:) And one last €1 bet on Morientes to scor first and Monaco to win 2-0 at 33/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Even thought Duffers is missing for chelsea I still think they have enought quality to win so if i were to bet I would fancy Chelski to go all the way and good luck to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

My money is on a draw tbh i can see chelsea's defence holding firm but i cant see them scoring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by eirebhoy
    I can see Monaco winning by a 2 goal margin. Monaco (-1) at 16/5 ... or Monaco to win by 2 goals at 9/2).
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

i may start taking your advice, if i want to keep my money that is.
    i was sure it was gonna be a draw but i didnt forsee the tinkerman doing what he did:(.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I'd say that last night just aboout cost the tinkerman his job next season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

1163987.jpg

diving scumbag:mad:

Advertisement