Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Story Teller

Options
  • 19-04-2004 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭

Did anyone ever get issues of this forthnightly 'magazine/cassette-tape' collection produced by Marshall Cavendish in 1982 and again in 1985? I personally grew up on them and remember thinking they were brilliant at the time.

Ahh, I wouldn't mind having a complete set of the mags/tapes right now tbh.

(Here's a pic that might jog your memory)
    http://i7.ebayimg.com/03/i/01/a4/17/6f_1_b.JPG

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

I absolutely loved the Story Teller series ... my favourite being the Christmas one told by Richard Briers!

I only ever missed 1 of the tapes, but my Mam gave them away a good few years ago. Wouldn't mind listening to them again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

What about the story cassette tapes that came free with nappies about 16 years ago?

Our kids loved them. Fiachra the "Poisen" frog from St. Stephen's Green?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Beagley

Fiachra the "Poisen" frog from St. Stephen's Green _ has anybody since come across the recordings of this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

A guide to everything Story Teller related ! You can even list to the stories again as someone has uploaded them to Youtube - just follow the links! There are also flipbook editions of each issue,

Advertisement