Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emperor of the Fading Suns request

Options
  • 18-04-2004 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭

I was wondering if one of you guys could help me out. I got a copy of Emperor of the Fading Suns from the Home of the Underdogs site over a year ago when i was on another PC and thought it was a good little game. Ive switched PCs in the meantime and no longer have the game.

Its still up on the HOTU site but they seem to have made some sort of changes to the download procedure ( something to do with protecting their bandwith) and the upshot is that I cant download it. Ive tried dozens of times, using gozilla and skipping it, over the past few weeks at all times of day and night and still get errors.

So I was hoping that someone on broadband could have a go at downloading it and if they get farther than I did, Id get it off them on irc ( im on broadband as well, and the whole game is 14mb so no more than 10 minutes Id reckon ). So Id be much obliged if someone could help me out.

The link to the game on the HOTU site is http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?id=367

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Oh yeah, I should make it clear that this is abandonware - an old game the publisher no longer sells. I cleared it with the moderator beforehand in case theres any confusion over what Im asking for.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

Just finishing downloading a patch at the moment, and then I'll give it a try. Will pop into #boards.ie in a few minutes.

Advertisement