Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fun things to do in the north

Options
  • 16-04-2004 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering what exactly the ppl of the north boards do for fun when they 're off there pc's, I know a lot of them go out to pubs and niteclubs but surely the north has more to offer than this. Personally i dont mind these but not being a big lover of the drink means that going to pub etc can become a little tiring at times. So i have turned to you good ppl to inspire me to with some new fun filled events/places to go and spend time or just mere things to do around the north.

PS: dont say cinema :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Muzz

Well now that is a good question. Not being that fond of the drink myself but being able to drive allows you to do lots of things.

1. Barry's in portrush. It's great craic. Well for a day out wouldnt be adviseable to go two or 3 days on the trot youd get awful bored.

2. Always take a few trips to the likes of Giants Causeway or even to Navan Fort. I would recommend this on a sunny day as the scenary bes amazing at these places.

Im sure there are other things you could do but if you gave us an insite to your interests then it might be easier to find something that you would enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

Its not too often i nearly fall of my chair laughing, but;

[14:35:35] <@Muzz&gt; you must be the best in northern ireland joe
    [14:35:42] <@j0e9o&gt; i know

:p:D has joe got over his air of greatness yet?

Friendly helpful posts?
    Zero comments including "Pish Poor" "Sad Wankors" or "Bullsh1t! i pinged your head off 4 times!"
    Surely this couldnt be the muzz of old? Did Ian Paisley help you find the Lord muzz?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Muzz

Alrite jim bob. Here kid was at one of them balls last night and was talking to Miss Carnduff ole Jane. She was laughing her head off about me and you in the 3-legged races and us desputing the heats! She says your a bad egg.

Anyways stop hi-jacking the thread we are trying to help JOE here!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Originally posted by Muzz
    1. Barry's in portrush. It's great craic.

and can I add the Dunluce Centre - it has the Turbo tours... <wild and crazy>

The Port Area in general has alot of things happening in the especially the Race Week Festival - i.e. The North West 200.

Advertisement