Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jenufa

Options
  • 16-04-2004 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

I am going to Opera Irelands Jenufa by Janacek tomorrow night, Friday 16/4 (link)

I have one or two spare tickets if anybody is interested in coming along. The performance starts at 7.30 in The Gaiety, so it would mean being outside the Gaiety at around 7ish.

Post here or PM me if you are interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Is1ldur

Missed this...would have loved to go also....Thanks all the same
    (Note to self - check Boards more regularly)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭dod

I am so sorry you missed this Mr.Dark, it was truly spectacular. It is on during this week (opening night Sun 18/4) and it is really superb. Tosca is sold out, but there are a few tickets still available for the few performances of Jenufa during the week. Eventually I brought two people (girls) who had never been to the opera before and they both ended up bawling their eyes out. It really was that well done.

I cannot overstate this. Go if you at all can. Seriously.

Advertisement