Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Shuttle question

Options
  • 15-04-2004 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Ok, as some of ye may have seen from my other tread, I'm redoing my water cooling in my shuttle. When its all done I want to over clock the system. But the only problem is that the SN41G2 doesn't have a V-Core setting in the bios :(

There is however a SN41G2 V2 that does. Now from what I can tell the only differance between the two systems is that the v2 board is FN41 v3.1 and mine is FN41. Also mine says it supports 400MHz Duel Channel memory but the newer one only does 333 duel channel. So would I be able to upgrade my BIOS to the new one and get the vcore settings OR is there a way to edit the BIOS to enable it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

that's pretty specific. you're best off going here. shuttle fanatics they are :)

Advertisement