Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ramp 'n' rail the facts

Options
  • 15-04-2004 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭

yes, we are still open,
    we open from 12 to 9 tues to fri and 12 to 8 on weekends
    we usally have bmx sessions on mondays from 18:00 to 21:00 @5euro and there is nearly always another bmx session on thursday evenings.
    we still cater primarily for skaters and bladers.

downstairs was refurbished with new ramps and seating including a baby spine, wall ride 4 foot mini and flatland area and upstairs will be changed and resurfaced as soon as we can raise the cash, hopefully before summer holidays, so the more customers the quicker we can start.
    prices are currently 8 euro weekdays and 10 on weekends.
    park is members only but only costs a euro to join.

i'll try to keep adding any relevent info to the boards

Skatedude AKA trev AKA the big bald guy behind the counter.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Athloneskate

Howya Trev,

Do you need to bring your parents with you the first time if you are under 16 to become a member?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

Welcome to the boards Trev :D

Dunc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

the parks phone number and fax number is 01 8377533, if you ring me i can fax the membership forms to any1 that needs them,
    just make sure your parent fills out the indemity form with their nameand details, the kids name is on the front page.
    u can download the form from www.irishrolling.com, there is a link in the latest news section, just scroll down to see it.

ps, Dunc, any chance of a sticky for r&r so mabey we can download the membership form from here and mabey let ppl know about events, etc?

later dudes, going for a game of DC

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

sure thing, was thinking more along the lines of a sticky for venues to do x, y and z myself so we could use Ramp 'N' Rail to get the ball rolling then I'll include Ramp City's details, Bangor Skatepark, the silly artficial ski slope up the wicklow mountains, so on and so forth.

suggest you pm me with all relevant info and anything else you want included that I might leave out (good example being I thought you weren't doing bmx nights in the park there anymore...) and I'll get a new sticky underway for it with the info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭GoofySkater

Rampnrail is the greatest, i go there every sunday now with my freinds. One of them recently got sponsored by the park. Who else is on the team?

• Advertisement
Advertisement