Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best jams?

Options
  • 15-04-2004 4:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭

Hey everybody,
    I thought of this with all the 'best intros' 'best riffs' threads.. thought that 'best jams' should be addressed too. :) (i put it here b/c i figured jazz fans would be more into the improv/jam bands out there.)

heres some off the top of my head:
    Flecktones: sojourn of arjuna

dave matthews band: #41 (esp with flecktones :)-whens its a half hour and u can listen to it three times in a row.. it must be good!)

timmy reynolds: everything that man does is awesome.. he just goes :)

~beth

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

it's gotta be strawberry, thats the best!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭40crush41

mmmm... strawberry jam, its my favorite as well :) uh, not to get off topic from the thread i started...

i was thinking.. u2's jam at the end of with or without u is great... as my friend always says, "u think its gonna end... but it keeps on going and building and ooh, this is the best part!" yes, she says that every time we listen to the song. needless to say, i laugh every time as well.

umm anyway... enough from me.

Advertisement