Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skateborading

Options
  • 10-04-2004 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

i am making a skateboarding in Dublin trend because we need one so anyone got info,pics come on.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

If by "trend" you meant thread, learn to spell skateboarding.
    If by "trend" you meant trend, lurch back to the mountains.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭lobsterstag

What are you on about a trend? as for news there aint much, there could be a public skatepark appearing but it's in its whole early stage malarky, it's suposodly actually gonna happen but i am pessamistic cos of what they said with lucan and bushy park, what kind of news do you want?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭LemmingBoy

HEY SUPERCONER get your moms d*** out of your a**.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 YOB GNIMMEL

for god sake donal why you tryin to setup a trend when you barely ever skate anymore, oh yeah, any more scratches on your face from your board since the last time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭lobsterstag

you are funny tonight hombre!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

Yeh Lemmingboy good luck on boardsie.

whats that supposed to mean and by the way that think i siad was a little crude sorry, but your an a**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Im all for a skatborading and bmx trend
    in Dublin
    Bring it on!

Brian how do you know i dont skate anymore i just dont want to skate with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

Lemmingboy - Temporary ban for one week for personal insults. Play nice in future please.

Feel free to pm me next monday should I forget to lift it and should you wish to post in a sensible manner in future, which means you read the rules first, then post and don't throw personal insults around the place.

• Advertisement
Advertisement