Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schumannfest

Options
  • 08-04-2004 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

The NCH is holding a series of concerts under the title of Schumannfest, playing music by, and inspired by Schumann. These would appear to be very interesting, and I've already my ticket for the one on the 23rd of this month, with Bernd Glemser on piano. I have some cd's of him playing Scriabin's piano sonatas, and he's very good. So I'd like to recommend this one to ye.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

This sounds wonderful. It would be a good stress-reliever for a friend of mine doing her degree practicals with Schumann pieces.

How much are the tickets? I am broke. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

yeah once again the cost issue will probably prevent me from going. Stupid student nessness, schumann is one of my favourites :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Rene

Student Reductions are generous in the NCH (unlike the Helix...)
    I got mine for €9 and that wasnt the cheapest, (about €5 I think).
    I also heard that any tickets left for concerts on the day are sold for €4 to students, but this might only be an ISIC card thing, perhaps someone could shed a little light on the situation.

Advertisement