Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radio 1

Options
  • 06-04-2004 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭

So anybody going to this Radio 1 thing in Derry?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

im not going... i was going to go with the woman, but she is heading to dublin at weekend. :dunno:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

looks good. The streets are gonna be there and they have :ninja: skills.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Thinkin i'll be paying a visit too - love the streets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

If ur serious iceman (there are alot of Haterz out there) they're playin a gig in dublin castle, 5000 people, heineken green energy, should be gud...i'm goin :p

Well I can guage how good of a live act they are at this 2 day radio 1 thing. I doubt i'd go to dublin to see them though - I only do that for my favourite bands or a weekend festival.

• Advertisement

Did anybody get tickets for the second day (sunday)? I didn't get a chance to get down to pick up any tickets and i'm looking to go.

I've asked about but so far people are charging rediculous prices for these tickets which they got for free :mad:

Now I don't mind paying because other people queued not me, but I don't want to be paying full concert prices for this - I think that's rediculous.

Am I asking too much to be able to get a ticket for £10-£15?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

you could try e-bay .... :eek:

but i doubt you will get the tickets for less than 20 pounds...:dunno:

try these searchs under "one big weekend" or "radio 1" -> only a couple of hours left

Advertisement