Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power Raising!

Options
  • 05-04-2004 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭

Music? Chanting? Dancing? I know its different for everyone but hows the best way,in yor opinion,to raise the cone of power??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

For me, it is simple visualisation (after casting a proper circle, of course). How exactly I do it depends on the circumstances, but it usually involves drawing energy from the earth and the sky into me and around me.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Nothing is to stop you from having all of the choices you listed, and visualisation together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

i've found that music and visualisation tend to work the best for me, but it depends on my mood and what i'm going to focus the energy on, too. I'd say just keep experimenting and keep an open mind and with practice and experience you'll learn what works best for you.

Advertisement