Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delphi question - Starting windows

Options
  • 02-04-2004 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I am writing an application that authenteicates users to a Novell Network. Does anyone know how I would boot/load WindowsXP when a match is successful? Also, does anyone know how I would replace the current Client software with my own software?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Kernel32

I have done some Delphi myself, not for a few years now though. I don't really understand the question, how would your program even be executing if Windows hasn't loaded yet?

Anyway, this is a great Delphi website that might help
    Delphi Jedi

• Registered Users Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭dazberry

Originally posted by tony_kenny_
    I am writing an application that authenteicates users to a Novell Network. Does anyone know how I would boot/load WindowsXP when a match is successful? Also, does anyone know how I would replace the current Client software with my own software?

Do you mean, use XP to validate off a Novell network, or a DOS login before loading XP?

D.

Advertisement