Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Artist/Creative partner wanted

Options
  • 02-04-2004 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

I have a few good ideas for various comics series.The problem is,I can't draw to save my life.So,is there anyone out there who wants to team up to work together,and maybe produce something?

My fav artists include Bryan Hitch,Alan Davis and John Cassady so when I'm thinking of the characters in my head,I see them in this sort of style.Of course,its totally dependent on the style of whoever replies,and I'm totally willing to take any sort of creative suggestions.Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I've been drawing since I was about 12 (so for around 10 years now). I've never really done anything hugely serious although I'm in the process of drawing two strips with the hopes of making them into webcomics (my problem being that I'm happy with my drawing style but need to learn how to do the photoshop side of things).

Anyway - I'm willing to have a go if you're up for it, although I don't immediately recognize any of those names so it may be an idea to send me links or names of what Is hould check out to get an idea of what you're thinking of...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

It's something i've always wanted to do but I don't think i've developed my characters enough. My work seems to all come out very blocky, almost like Uncanny X-men 301-304. Can't remember the artists name.

Pity :(

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

just wondering if the stuff your lookin for has to be in full colour?

Advertisement