Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glastonbury lineup?

Options
  • 01-04-2004 1:14pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭

does anyone know the lineup for glastonbury?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

yeh thats what i thought but there aint no lineup

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

The line-up wont be announced until June 2nd. The only people definitely scheduled to be there so far are Paul McCartney and Basement Jaxx.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

June 2nd!,why so late?!?!
    most of the other english festivals have announced the majority of their acts and im buying my tickets 2moro but i dont wanna find out ive wasted £112 when june 2nd rolls around

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Because thats what Glastonbury does. And it still sells out quicker than any other UK festival.

Stop your whinging. If you liked any of the previous line-ups then you'll like this year's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Quatre Mains

Originally posted by Garth_Vader
    June 2nd!,why so late?!?!
    most of the other english festivals have announced the majority of their acts and im buying my tickets 2moro but i dont wanna find out ive wasted £112 when june 2nd rolls around

if you don't want the tickets 3 of my group didn't get any.

James Brown, Chem Bros (who seem to play every festival going, I'm not a big fan and must have seen them 5 times) and PJ Harvey are also playing. JB plays Vicar St. that Thurs so that makes sense. Plenty others have 'self-confirmed'. Oasis might be playing, but hope not - they're finished IMO. Got tickets myself, am looking fwd to the experience and the craic more than anything else. The Reading lineup is more my cup of tea musically but I'd never have managed to persuade my friends to go!
    At least i don't have to watch Pink now - what a rebel she is :rolleyes:

Neil

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭paulmurphyvec

Glastonbury is cool and interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Advertisement