Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

emptiness of this board

• 31-03-2004 1:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭

Starting to look like a stargate forum wasnt strictly necessary. Not much discussion going on is there. Where is everyone?

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Season 7 finished a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

yeah i know. Still though, the last Star Wars movie came out ages ago and they seem to talk more than we do. Dont get me wrong, I wish there was more going on here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Originally posted by Draupnir
    Starting to look like a stargate forum wasnt strictly necessary. Not much discussion going on is there. Where is everyone?

hopefully things will pick up once Season 8 and/or Atlantis starts in July..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

The star wars ppl dont seem to talk that much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Johnmb

Originally posted by User45701
    The star wars ppl dont seem to talk that much.
    Plus they also have books to discuss, and a cartoon. I'd say this forum will pick up considerably when the new season starts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

in fairness the same can be said for the lord of the rings board since the third movie came and went

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

I was waiting to see if boards would create a forum for stargate and when they did it just passed me buy - I hang me head in shame.

Tis being added as one of my homepages as we speak.

Neonitrix

Advertisement