Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crazy Poster

• 29-03-2004 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭

Has anyone noticed Coolios name popping up a lot? I had a thought that maybe he's a journo writing an article to see how helpful people are on public forums in Ireland. I mean, look at the questions he has been asking. He has to be taking the piss or it's part of a comedy routine, no?

"hi, just want to know has any people out there got useful sites they want to share with the rest of us"

"hi, what the best car or van to buy that will work out best on insurance and what company would yee recommend?"

"hi, have a degree in soft development but hence cant get a job, anyone got any advice for me on what career i should head into. will i have to train from scratch or what? thanks"

"is there any site that will tell you how to wash your clothes, dry them, iron them. All of that sort of stuff,"

"thanks for all the help why do you wash stuff at lower temperatures can i ask what do yee mean by it will "run" is there any site out there with all this stuff on it?"

"thanks for everything can you wash the following together
    socks,knickers,trousers,jumpers shirts etc
    why do certain items shrink when they are put in the dryer
    also is it best to put everything out in the line after washing
    cheers!!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Johnny Versace

Yeah, there's defo something funny about that bloke alright...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

My fav is
    "have a friend whose phone is blocked, and does'nt no his pin number,

any way you can get around this?"

Bad spelling and multiple exclamation marks are optional

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Barbie_666

Come on guys...sure the guy isn't QUITE right, but it's not fair posting behind his back.Imagin how you would feel if you found out someone done that to you.
    :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

a journalist can spell and use basic grammar- this rules him out. he's just...eager. he'll calm down..soon..(hopefully).. if you don't like it: you know where the ignore function is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭Dont Ban Me

There's an ignore function ?? .............. Ohhh look, bye K...
    :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I was going to say maybe he was doing market research... untill I saw the Sim lock thingy

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Maybe he was just really busy living his dream as a rapper that he just doesn't know how things work in the real world, and came on to boards.ie to ask.

He's been spending most of life, living in a gangsta's paradise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

maybe he shot JR and is hiding out? or perhaps it's all just a dream!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement