Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JSP calling a c function

Options
  • 28-03-2004 7:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭

Yo,

i need to find out how to call a c function from a jsp page. i can call the c function no bother using jni code by writing a normal java class but i have a problem trying to do the same using tomcat. i dont know where to put the dll file and the header files. i dont know much about c so any help would be much appreciated. i know it can be done its just that there is very little helpful info on the web about it.
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Static

It's been a long time since I touched JNI, but I think the java.library.path is the one you need to add your libraries to. Edit the catalina.sh (if unix/linux) or catalina.bat (if windows) in the tomcat 'bin' directory, and look for the calls to java and add -Djava.library.path arguments.

This is off the top of my head, so I can't promise success :)

Advertisement