Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Love can come in any format"

Options
  • 27-03-2004 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭

Ok well I don't like english and i dunno if this poem makes any sense but well i'll post it anywayz :

"Love can come in any format"

The communication that I have with you,
    That of which is bytes of text through
    a internet protocal is much more than
    the eye sees.

It is something of the extraordinary
    Something that can't be explained
    Each charactor of text has a meaning behind it
    A multi dimensional meaning that is beyond 3D
    Each dimension adding onto the previous, adding
    something of worth and meaning...
    A dimension of caring, a dimension of feeling.

Perhaps it all makes up the mother of all good feelings...

Perhaps it is love

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Ok seriously... i love computers and all myself but... you need to get out more. Writing a poem about a computer?!?! ..............

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

lol, well I actually get out a load, hanging with friends, i spend hardly no time on computers, just few hours each evening :D .

I was bored ;)

LOL Bored? Yeah... thought as much :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Originally posted by Achilles
    Ok seriously... i love computers and all myself but... you need to get out more.

Coming from the guy constantly wearing spock ears thats pretty amusing.

I like it, its nice that some people are bracing the present and acknowledging things which are now standard in society.

Ballard and Burroughs user to take new technologies and twist and form them into prose. It was refreshing from works still living in the past.

More of this webmonkey.

• Advertisement

Lol, i dont even have a pair of spock ears.... although i wish i did. I never dissed the poem, it shows some talent... but for me writing love poetry about a peice of technology just doesn't seem right. But at the end of the day we all have our own opinions and we're all entitled to them, so keep up the good, if slightly unusual, work.

Well I don't see myself becoming a poet, I wouldn't like the profession really but well I don't see whats wrong with modern things involved in Love poems

later ;)

Considering the post you just left on my bebo page, erm, I still think you're quite sad for having post this. You felt this *hurt* after some off the cuff remarks I made about this quite pathetic poem THREE DAMN YEARS AGO?!

You really do need a life...

Advertisement