Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drummer

Options
  • 25-03-2004 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

ive been playin in rock bands and funk style bands for a while, id love to get into jazz style drumming and blues, as im finding playing the same style boring at times. I also love tryin out new styles which is hard to incorporate into rock drumming. Is there anyone in the maynooth region looking for a drummer 4 the summer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭sanfran

hi, im in leixlip myself. i play guitar/keys, my bro plays bass for me.let me know if you want to jam with us, if you dont have somewhere to rehearse i might be able to arrange a garage that we've used befor thats big enough to play in. some of the stuff sounds a bit jazzy but i also like rock, rhythym(can never spell that properly!) n blues, folk....i like a lot of different music except for metal. let me know if you're interested

085-7203229

sanfrantheband@hotmail.com

Advertisement