Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

poker paraphernalia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭The_Scary_Man

Nice price too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

If we could get another 4997 people to buy one then we could get the minimum order!

That said they are pretty cool but I'd prefer a lighter made out of chips. That would rock.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Put me down for 10!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 eldiablo

maybe we should just suggest to dave in the fitzwilliam to get them... ?
    :rolleyes:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Originally posted by eldiablo
    maybe we should just suggest to dave in the fitzwilliam to get them... ?
    :rolleyes:

I somehow doubt they would be of much use.
    I was in the Fitz last as the smoking ban came into effect, and I'm glad to say that they are applying it rigidly.
    Lollipops now being de rigeur at the tables (seriously, they were giving them out for free).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

And did you have to go outside the main door onto the street if you wanted a smoke?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Me being a non-smoker, I didn't have to venture outside, but indeed, it is the case that you have tp hit the street to have a smoke*.
    They do have two nice (sand filled) terracotta pots, newly installed for the occasion.

*They have added hourly smoke-breaks to the tournaments (at request only I think).

were you playing in the tournament for the wsop ticket?
    how was it?
    many people turn up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

I played in it last night- 30 ish players - 3 tickets. I got cought bluffing - it's just so addictive. It's on again next Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Spiritus

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/STACAR_life.htm

try riffling these. Might also be hard to flick deal them at people. Cool tho.

• Advertisement

must go next sunday.
    30 players sounds good.
    was it tighter than the thursday frenzy?

:D those cards are mad looking. dealing would be dangerous...
    like that kid in madmax with the boomerang.

i got myself one of these on ebay
    poker money jar
    you know you want it.
    :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

them stainless steel cards looks great! I have a nifty lil one handed flick I do, it would be a great self defense weapon on the streets. hehe.

Advertisement