Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covens in Donegal??

Options
  • 24-03-2004 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭

Ok,not that theres many Witches in DOnegal(so far as I'v seen),but SURELY there could b a fu dotted 'round the county??? Enuf to make a coven...a small one...?? Answer me Donegaligan Witches and Wiccans!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

witchvox.com is great for finding people in your area who are wiccan/pagan/druidic/etcetc

the page for Ireland is:
    http://www.witchvox.com/vn/hm/iexx.html

And then search for covens under whichever age group you please. There might be something there, because usually there are at least a couple of people who want to form a coven if there isn't one already. Sometimes the covens can be really unwilling to accept more people, because it becomes like a family, but it's definitely worth a shot.

Hope this helps a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Annikareds21

Hi
    I live in donegal and have just started to be interested in wicca. i think a coven is a great idea. any more advancemet on the idea let me no :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I don't know of any covens in donegeal.
    Witchvox can be very hit and miss tbh, all sorts of weridos on it.
    You best betmaybe to find out if there is a pagan moot in the area
    and have a look at the pagan mailing lists like an fainne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 coy0te

Hi there, Im new here but I was searching for online covens and came across this.
    Im in Donegal and I may be interested in coven work. Might be interesting. Now Im guessing theres a 'meet n greet' thread somewhere, so Ill go to that now.

Advertisement