Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish NWN

Options
  • 24-03-2004 5:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hi,
    I just got in a phone line to my house this week, bought a modem and will see about getting an ISDN line and internet connection at home this week.

I've been playing NWN at home for the past two weeks, and it seems to have pretty good scope; I used DM a lot of D&D back in the 80s.

Whats the story with online NWN in Ireland these days? Are there regular campaigns or even games ongoing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Its been a bit quiet since lolth was away on holiday, but games are normally run once a week or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Mouserat

..so I should check back here for news of games?

I've still got the first NWN expansion pack and the ISP billing confusopoly
    to trawl through so no real hurry.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Hi,

yep , me was away for a week. But back now and looking to start up a new campaign. The last one sort of petered out, the first set of scenarios were just a tad on the overkill side.

See the other thread on this board and post what times / days would suit you best. If there are enough players interested we could run two games each (same scenario) on days that best suit the players. Generally though, one group = one game per week.

Advertisement