Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightmare with IOL

Options
  • 23-03-2004 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I would just like to warn anybody who is thinking about signing up for IOL broadband.

DO NOT.

These people put me through hell. I swear you will be in deep regret (and maybe a little therapy) if you sign up. The service is a joke, customer service is full of really insulting people and now they're trying to charge me extra (I'm talkin a lot of $$$) for usage that I didn't even know about?!?! I never even considered the possibility that I would be put through this much torture when I signed that contract. I couldn't even use the service for the first two months.

I will be much more careful in future and I will never NEVER have anything to do with this company again. I will make sure I tell as many people as I can not to sign up for this service.

There are no words to express how utterly disgraceful the service has been.

Seriously. Don't even think about it. What they have put us through is inhuman.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Give us some info there, or I'll have to lock this....

What kind of excuses did they give you for not being able to use the service for two months?

What extra charges are they trying to make, and for how much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rising

Hey,

Thanks for replying,

Maybe you should just go ahead and lock it?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

If you do have a story then reply to a thread in Here and tell it all.

I think this thread should be deleted altogether TBH.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hi rising. I'd suggest you follow Muck's advice and tell your story (with a few details) in the Broadband forum.

Without any details it's an unsubstantiated rant so I'll follow your own advice and lock this. I've recently left IOL (telephony and NoLimits) to take up broadband with another provider. While I was with them I found their CS about 75% outstanding, 25% incompetent.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement