Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

merrion free-in tonight?

Options
  • 22-03-2004 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭

Anyone going to tonights free-in hold'em tournament? And can anyone confirm what time its on at? I can't see anything about it on their website, but thursday is a long way away and I want some poker.
    Greg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭whiteshadow

hi quozl,

ahhh in the merrion?
    did you go? how was it?

ill be heading as usual for the early game (6.30 i think) thursday
    in the fitzwilliam.

love that it starts so early.... :)
    hate that topups and rebuys are €15 :dunno:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

nah i didn't go in the end. Whats this early game on thursday? I don't see it listed on their website. Is it because the 250e game is on that night?

Greg

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭whiteshadow

it's the last chance to get a ticket...without paying for it.
    same as every other thursday except it starts at 6.30 (nische)
    but the blinds go up fairly ferociously... and buyins & topups are €15

full details might be in a sticky here?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

cheers for the info whiteshadow. 15e is a bit harsh if it's as loose as the normal thursday. Might pop in to play the free chips , 15 minute game or so ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

There's usually one or two single table satillites early on Thursday night. €30 entry - no rebuys with one ticket to win - very loose and quick games (usually only 30 mins or so) but with only ten players I think it gives you a decent chance of ticket.

• Advertisement
Advertisement