Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I want more

Options
  • 21-03-2004 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭

Anyone know when's Atlantis and/or Season 8 is scheduled to start?

Really looking forward to them.

I still have my hopes up for the asgaard.. I hope they come back with a vengance for Season 8 :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

IM sure Thor and the boys will be back with a larger ship and a new enemy for season 8

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭mob

of corse they'll be back. someone has to thaw out o'neil

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Seasion 8 will be out over in the usa on july 9th ......Atlantis starts one week after

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

And then Sky1 around mid-late September

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Macseamusa

bugger, have i missed the end of series seven?? i have only seen a few episodes but i liked what i saw, anywhere where i can see, em, are sky showing repeates of seires even anytime soon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

sky are repeating series 6 at 6pm at the moment. after it finishes up they may re-run series 7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Macseamusa

6pm when? everyday?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by Macseamusa
    6pm when? everyday?
    Every week day. And on Sky One mix the day after at 7pm. And on Sky one every day @ 9am. And on Mix every day at 13:20.

Advertisement