Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We won

Options
  • 16-03-2004 5:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭

!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

Good Job!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Well done guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

You drunken bum Pudding!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

Well done lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Well done.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

lol @ Pudding staggering in at 4 a.m. to proudly proclaim our victory.

Yeah no sign of DeV so far! Lightweight!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I think he's still in bed. Must be sick or something :dunno: Well done the lads. You've done your selves and your very website a great service and you should be proud of such a descisive victory so quickly and with so few against so many.

/me bows

He was full of talk of being in work this morning when he left last night. I got to bed at 4.30 and I was in on time in my last day in my job!
    Plus he has to make me a subscriber so I can get rid of that stupid huckleberry sh!te.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,505 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Congrats guys!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Nice work lads.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Congrats lads :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Since it's over now it won't matter if you tell us who was using the glowpaks and wallhacks, right?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I didnt make it to work... took a half day and went in at 2pm. Ow.. my head. :(

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Just keep your fingers crossed that they don't ask you for a VAT number for the company or anything! haha. Some snoop from another team may get jelous and investigate.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

er... we actually *have* a VAT number for Boards. Its a perfectly legit company you know! Officially it owns this site, so it even has some decent assets!

DeV

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Plus. The prize money and then some was given to charity.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by DeVore
    er... we actually *have* a VAT number for Boards. Its a perfectly legit company you know! Officially it owns this site, so it even has some decent assets!

Of course if there's any lawyers watching.. this isn't the actual DeVore, and there are no actual assets as such...

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

Of course if there's any lawyers watching.. this isn't the actual DeVore, and there are no actual assets as such...

As the Fitz found out, to their shock, on Monday, we dont have an actual reception for us to put the Trophy in to show it off. We just have to put it up on the virtual mantle piece in the server room:D

Advertisement