Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whistler, BC on Paddy's Day

Options
  • 16-03-2004 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

For anyone who is in the area (unlikely I know!) Whistler will give you a free lift pass for the day if you turn up on Wednesday with a valid Irish passport.

We're planning to be there (one of the benefits of living close by) - though the savings are going to be mostly eaten up by having to pay for childcare for the day. Swings and roundabouts...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

that's nice, I was half expecting some more photo's that would turn any other enthusiasts dark green in colour at first viewing ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭cerebus

You know, I meant to take some pictures just to rub it in - but managed to forget the camera. :)

We had a good day - snow wasn't bad up high, but the weather wasn't great. Still, we managed to ski some stuff I hadn't done before (for those who know Whistler, we dropped off Harmony Ridge quite a bit). Skied all the way down the hill at the end of the day and it got really mushy towards the bottom.

Best part was the free lift tickets - nice.

Advertisement