Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of ISDN Line Rental

Options
  • 13-03-2004 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭

Today I got my Eircon Line Rental Bill and it included a leaflet that states
    Line Rental will be increased. At the moment I am paying €77.77 for ISDN
    Line rental and got rather worried when I seen the increases. I rang Eircon and
    they assured me that it was just “Normal Line Rental” that was being increased.
    and not ISDN. At the moment my line rental is actually higher than my actual
    phone bill?

Weird or what?

OHP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

ISDN rental is 77?!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

for isdn eircom double the line rental of one standard line

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭OHP

€77.77 approx. I may have Call Answering or Call Waiting charges on that too. I Will dig it out again tomorrow.

OHP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Originally posted by Cr3m0
    for isdn eircom double the line rental of one standard line

Almost, but not quite. You save a few euros, compared to two standard lines (or should I say, sub-standard).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Ronan: bi-monthly bills :) I think eircom actually charge marginally less for ISDN (€3/4) than the cost of 2 analog lines.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Thankyou moriarty I had a sudden unpleasant thought about what id owe for the last 6 months!

Advertisement