Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Up comming gigs in Donegal.

Options
  • 09-03-2004 12:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

If anyone knows of up coming gigs, new bands, or if you wanna publicise your own band, PLEASE, tell the world about them!!!Post them HERE!!!
    lol!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Barbie_666

Ok...I'll start this thing off my self!!!:rolleyes:

The band are called the Wild Stallians.Their freinds of mine...their band TOTALLY RAWKS!!!!:cool:
    Theyr class, and I highly recommend you go see them.
    Ther got their next gig in the Chasin Bull, in Bundoran.
    I havent got a date, or time for it yet, but I'll let y'all know as soon as I do.
    Folks, you dont wanna miss them!!!:D

lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 121 ✭✭irishpal25

Donegal has lots of great bands. As for upcoming gigs Darker Days II will be held in St.Eunans College rec. hall on July 31st
    Heres a list of bands

20 Bulls Each To Be CONFIRMED

ABADDON INCARNATE CONFIRMED

Asylum CONFIRMED

Blackened CONFIRMED

Dawn CONFIRMED

Dominus CONFIRMED

THE EVANGELISTS CONFIRMED

Gambit CONFIRMED

Putrefy CONFIRMED

Soul Remover To Be CONFIRMED or Removed

Spanker Weed Merchants CONFIRMED

Venndetta CONFIRMED

Voxx CONFIRMED

Zombie Safari Park CONFIRMED
    go to http://www.darkerdays.tk

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

yous know the old council offices beside leisure centre in lkenny? youth council r organising that place as a venue for bands to practice with professional sound technicians and the like. gigs will be held on sundays in josies (Formerly the met)... should be good enough craics. not sure when its starting mind..sometime in april i expect

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 121 ✭✭irishpal25

cool never knew that

Advertisement