Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN Monday 8th

Options
  • 08-03-2004 12:58pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone interested in playing a mod tonight?

Possibly continuing the one we were palying last. We only got the very start of it done.

Anyone creating a new character should drop on to the server abou t8:30 to get levelling out of the way (and equipment etc).

Hopefully start the game proper about 8:45.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

I'd be interested. Any downloads needed? And what character would best suit?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Downloads: the latest patch (1.62).

As for character, pretty much any character really. Perhaps something with a bit of muscle. It really depends on which players turn up. So I'd say just go for what suits you best :)

Where'd everyone go? Its still games2.iol.ie isn't it?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

gah! sorry. really sorry. I got caught up in something and really couldnt make my excuses and get back to my PC.

We would need more than two though.... methinks a bit of an ask around to see who is available when...

Any (week)day this week and none at al next week :-( I love shift work honest I do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Im kinda out of action at the moment lads PC's are semi out of action so NWN's is off the cards for awhile.

Advertisement