Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PVC and PET recycling?

Options
  • 07-03-2004 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

I don't think this thread is going to attract alot of interest but here goes anyway...
    Does anyone know anything about recycling PVC and PET plastic material.I work for a company that produces shrink sleeves(you know those plastic sleeves that you get on lucozade bottles, that have been heat shrunk on) and
    You want to see the amount of waste we produce consisting only of PVC and PET. Surely there is someone in Ireland that can recycle this stuff in some way......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭K2

the local domestic recycling centres I use in Mayo will take PET (I only see it in a hard plastic container form). Don't know about the pvc. Try ringing your local county council, they should be able to tell you what and where they will accept these types of plastic. Maybe REPAK could offer some advice?

Advertisement