Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets kill tonite (6th)

Options
  • 06-03-2004 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭

Originally posted by Rev Hellfire
    Server should be restarting itself now
    Who's on for playing tonite in Cavan Combat, now that the server is up? I'll be on after 11pm sometime. Sign your name beneath if you playing. Hope to see a few of ye there.

*NOTE* Buy beer beforehand :D Was drunk + playing last nite; tis great :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

i can play for....................hours *im so lonely* untill the F1 comes on at 2.15

so a mere 8 hours worth of bf1942 dc :p

:( cant get on the server its full :( me and data wanted a game

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i'm heading out and i was gonna come back and watch the qualifying and then the race at 2.15, i may watch some qually now and try and get a game in later.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

sorry, but I was invited out to a pub. mate's gf's friends are meant to be there :cool: so me kinda has to go ;)

I'll be online about 3ish. Also, what channel will the F1 be on? Me b watching that too :)

Rte (1 or 2) and UTV

• Advertisement
Advertisement