Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sugababes -Help, Pleaseeeeeee!

Options
  • 05-03-2004 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Ok I know it's Sugababes wer're talking about but this is a desperate mother trying to fulfill a daughters dreams - Anybody ANY idea where they are staying this weekend while in Dublin? Or if any public appearances are scheduled? All help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DrummerBoy

I could be well off but a lot of acts tend to stay at the Morrison on the quays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 helen_saiz

Thanks for the post - I brought my daughter along last night for the concert, gained entry to the Olympia at 7.15pm and was told half an hour later that the concert had been cancelled as a band member was "ill". Had a daughter in tears for the rest of the evening what a disaster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭wiped

Bummer

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Saw this on nme.com....sick my ass!

SUGABABES are reported to be on the verge of splitting following a backstage bust-up.

The trio were forced to pull out of their sold-out Dublin Olympia show on Saturday night (March 6) just ten minutes before they were due to step onstage in front of 1,300 fans.

Keisha Buchanan and Heidi Range reportedly had a "blazing row" before storming off, catching the first flight back to London, refusing to apologise to the disappointed crowd, according to the Daily Mirror.

However a spokesman for the band said: "Two of the girls have acute laryngitis so the shows were cancelled."

He added: "They'll be rescheduled and tickets will still be valid. We will also offer full refunds. The rest of the UK tour is going ahead."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

That's just fúcking ridiculous. The amount of dissapointment they must have put on people over the weekend, and for what?

Boo.

• Advertisement

They played their Belfast gig the day before with no problems, that laryngitis line is rubbish :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

That band is in a state...their new album hasn't performed near their second album - and their second (and soon to be released) third singles from it aren't faring too well either.

Sorry to hear about the concert - but it seems to be yet another band break up on the cards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Johnny Versace

"Musicians" are so selfish. Don't they care how many hearts they'll break by being too immature to perform?

To answer your original question, most bands stay at either the morrison or that hotel across from the government buildings at merrion square (the merrion hotel?)

Originally posted by NoelRock

Sorry to hear about the concert - but it seems to be yet another band break up on the cards.

Hmm, at least atomic sh*tten and westlife were utter turd and are no loss to music, the sugababes were/are pretty ok

Advertisement