Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MuVo² 4GB howto

Options
  • 03-03-2004 4:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭

I not sure where to post this, guess here will do.
    Check this link out.
    http://www.tbreak.com/reviews/article.php?id=259
    Didnt know you could even get a MuVo² with a large flash card.
    heh, cool idea though, I wonder what other hardware is arouund you can pick up for cheap with sersious specs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭noog

you can do the same thing with ipod's afaik. =]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,306 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Originally posted by noog
    you can do the same thing with ipod's afaik. =]
    The mini IPods yes; except some card readers seem to have difficulty in reading the CF cards used in the mini IPods so modder beware!!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭netman

Heh, I don't know why you'd want to do this in the first place, unless you're some mad digital photography freak who needs a 4GB microdrive.

Not to mention that you can get the 4GB microdrives on ebay for some 50 quid less than the 4GB Muvo :)

If you want a portable drive, you might as well keep the Muvo and have a few songs on it, and use the rest of the 4 GB as storage. Nearly very PC has a USB port, and not every PC has a CF slot :)

Advertisement