Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sms with java

Options
  • 02-03-2004 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Im trying to write a java program that sends sms. I know vodaphone have a plugin for this but I dont know where to get it and I really dont know where to start. Any help/tutorials on this would be great, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 stuyg

Check the replies to my JSP SMS Sending thread, its written in Perl, but can easily be implemented in Java

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

All the DCU lads coming on trying to get help with their 3rd year projects!!

Im not DCU, I'm IT Tallaght.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Raftor

How do I check your replies, ive never used boards b4

Jus go to my post:

http://muppet.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=144143

and read, follow the links to o2sms ("this" in red on one of the replies in the thread)

• Advertisement

http://www.mackers.com/projects/o2sms/o2sms.txt

Is that the code?, I really dont know whats goin on with it if it is, how do I compile/run it?

Its the code alright, i still haven't twigged it, i'm tryin t learn Perl in order translate the code to Java at the moment!

I'll let u no how i get on!
    If you get it before me, let me know!

are you close?

dunno yet!
    i'm just pickin up on Perl thru random online tutorials!
    thats all i can give ya for now!

• Advertisement

Fair enough, good luck!!

Advertisement