Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New IOL prices.

Options
  • 01-03-2004 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭

Dont see a thread aboiut it yet so I'll post it quick.
    Esat BT today unveiled its enhanced suite of residential broadband solutions designed to reduce the cost of home communications and drive broadband demand in the Irish market.

The six broadband services will be available to order from Monday March 8 2004.

The new suite comprises two standalone broadband services called IOL Broadband and IOL Broadband Plus, and four combinations of broadband and home telephone services offering even more value.

According to Bill Murphy (CEO, Esat BT), "Esat BT once again demonstrates that a company can drive down costs for consumers without sacrificing innovation."

From Breakingnews.ie

The website has been updated too. Two options similar to that as Eircom but just bigger caps. €39 one has 8gb upload/download and the Plus €49 has 16gb upload/download. See the iol website here. Also the Broadband Plus is €10 on the installation. Both packages are cheaper when used in connection with their telephony service.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭substr

which prouduct will existing customers on iol bb but still in the 1 year contract get put on?

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Any word on new prices for the 1Mb and 2Mb services?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

any idea when this is kickin in??
    there is no limit on the usage calculator so i cant tell if it started ..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

New prices and products start from Monday 8th March. They say they will contact the existing customers to either upgrade their package or keep their existing and go for the lower price I think.

Advertisement